- A Brazilian sect of the macumba cult.More example sentences
- I don't mean that I rushed off to take part in sessions of candomblé, umbanda, macumba as soon as I got to Rio.
- Arembepe was now divided by social class, occupation, neighborhood, place of origin, and religion (Catholicism, fundamentalist Protestantism, and Afro-Brazilian candomblé).
- Before 1980, Arcmbcpciros who had special talents in perceiving and receiving spirits had to study and practice candomblé in Salvador.
More definitions of candombléDefinition of candomblé in:
- The US English dictionary