- 1A toffee apple.More example sentences
- He took out a candy apple and gave it to Zaria.
- The vocals smack of sweetness and light while the guitars as are as crunchy as a candy apple.
- It's so good, just like the candy apples at the fair, except with caramel.
- 1.1 (also candy-apple red) [mass noun] A bright red colour.More example sentences
- I was searching, fruitlessly, for a VW bus that didn't smell like pot or conk out on the test drive, when I happened upon an incredible, candy-apple red Karmann Ghia.
- Pippen's candy-apple red Nikes were so ugly even usually mild-mannered David Robinson winced and asked, ‘When are you going to take those things off?’
- There was Haran, in a brand new, candy-apple red Corvett.
More definitions of candy appleDefinition of candy apple in:
- The US English dictionary