nounNorth American • informal
- A timid, cowardly, or despicable person: one candy-ass can get everybody killedMore example sentences
- If you're some kind of a candy-ass, I'll warn you that we offer down-home rock & roll for the pure of heart and soul.
- More example sentences
- As it turns out, Anders, candy-assed or not, lasts only 3: 43 in the qualifying round and doesn't make the semifinals, which will be held tomorrow.
- Like I'm really scared of some newbie, candy-assed, penny-ante North Carolina blogger who calls himself ‘KGrease’?
- Saying hang out when you mean go on a date is candy-assed.
More definitions of candy-assDefinition of candy-ass in:
- The US English dictionary