- A chair with a seat made of woven cane strips.More example sentences
- He sensed, rather than felt, the coarseness of the cane chair beneath his hand, the hardness of the ring on his finger.
- His liquid brown eyes had clearly conveyed the boredom and disinterest he felt, right from the moment he had lithely eased his sturdy yet slim frame into the cane chair across from her.
- Dressed in a short mundu, his small lean frame bare above the waist except for the thread, he sat in a cushionless cane chair and listened patiently to my questions.
More definitions of cane chairDefinition of cane chair in:
- The US English dictionary