- 1(Of furniture) made or repaired with cane: armchairs with caned seatsMore example sentences
- Thus, canvas seating furniture was popular, as were caned chairs, sofas, cribs, and beds.
- La Maison's range of originals spans the 18th and 19th centuries, with gilded-cherub motifs, lacquered black chinoiserie and caned beds.
- These have caned seats, and are plainer in their decoration than the chairs and stools, but they do seem to have been originally en suite, and were certainly part of the set in 1694.
More definitions of canedDefinition of caned in:
- The US English dictionary