- A kidney-shaped bean of a medium-sized creamy-white variety.More example sentences
- Jana adds this herbal companionship to a mix of tomatoes, fennel, zucchini, green beans, and cannellini beans.
- I see no reason why you can't use equally mealy cannellini beans if that is what you have, though I have used butter beans before now and good they were too.
- Drain the cannellini beans and put into a large pot of cold water to cover.
Italian cannellini, literally 'small tubes'.
More definitions of cannellini beanDefinition of cannellini bean in:
- The US English dictionary