- The use or discharge of cannon; artillery.More example sentences
- The technology of cannonry may have been more influential on Galileo's science than the other way around.
- The chief becomes fixated on getting gunpowder so that he can use some captured cannonry on a rival tribe, but the Frenchman's services in this regard don't change the chief's basic contempt for him.
- Music, emotion, honesty - these are the true weapons, cannonry against which all defences are rendered useless.
More definitions of cannonryDefinition of cannonry in:
- The US English dictionary