verb[no object] • informal
- Kiss and cuddle amorously: she was caught canoodling with her boyfriendMore example sentences
- An onlooker revealed, ‘They were cuddling, canoodling and kissing.’
- So they were together, canoodling, and literally kissing and making-out for the paparazzi.
- By the pool, couples are canoodling in red plastic pods which seem to contain water beds.
mid 19th century (originally US): of unknown origin.
More definitions of canoodleDefinition of canoodle in:
- The US English dictionary