Definition of cap sleeve in English:
A sleeve extending only a short distance from the shoulder and tapering to nothing under the arm.
- Wear it as a scooped cap sleeve or as a high/wide neck cap sleeve.
- ‘A sleeve really gets in the way of the windmill movement, with a cap sleeve there's a lot more freedom to move,’ he concluded.
- Yet here she was, in lemon chiffon, one cap sleeve hanging askew off a farmers-tanned arm and her dyed pumps in hand.
- Example sentences
- We were wearing little white cap-sleeved T-shirts.
- Topshop has a cap-sleeved silk minidress at £75 and a little 1940s-style puff-sleeved polka-dot frock at £30.
- Aye, the cold snap's starting to come - you don't wanna stop wearing your cap-sleeved t-shirts out and about, but unfortunately you get a bit of a cold if you don't.
Definition of cap sleeve in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan