- A sleeve extending only a short distance from the shoulder and tapering to nothing under the arm.More example sentences
- Wear it as a scooped cap sleeve or as a high/wide neck cap sleeve.
- ‘A sleeve really gets in the way of the windmill movement, with a cap sleeve there's a lot more freedom to move,’ he concluded.
- Yet here she was, in lemon chiffon, one cap sleeve hanging askew off a farmers-tanned arm and her dyed pumps in hand.
- More example sentences
- We were wearing little white cap-sleeved T-shirts.
- Topshop has a cap-sleeved silk minidress at £75 and a little 1940s-style puff-sleeved polka-dot frock at £30.
- Aye, the cold snap's starting to come - you don't wanna stop wearing your cap-sleeved t-shirts out and about, but unfortunately you get a bit of a cold if you don't.
More definitions of cap sleeveDefinition of cap sleeve in:
- The US English dictionary