- A device used to store an electric charge, consisting of one or more pairs of conductors separated by an insulator.More example sentences
- An electrical charge stored in the capacitor is one bit of memory information.
- A capacitor stores electrons in the same way, and can then release them later.
- The devices use two external polarised electrolytic capacitors that can also be reconfigured to double the supply voltage.
More definitions of capacitorDefinition of capacitor in:
- The US English dictionary