exclamation• informal , chiefly US
- Do you understand?: Upstairs is off limits. Capeesh?More example sentences
- The New York Post's Andy Bruckman has an interesting theory about the last episode of The Sopranos, one that involves our favorite Associate-wannabe-screenwriter, and some concrete footwear, capeesh?
- So, you're my replacement and you get my code number, capeesh?
- You will get together with us all at our usual place, seven-thirty on the nineteenth, capeesh?
1940s: from Italian capisce third person singular present tense of capire 'understand'.
More definitions of capeeshDefinition of capeesh in:
- The US English dictionary