- Pasta in the form of very thin strands.More example sentences
- The pastas include lasagne, spaghetti, tagliatelle, macaroni, tortellini and capellini, so you're not going to get much more Italian than that!
- Diners choose from spaghetti, fettuccine, penne and capellini noodles and 10 sauces.
- Any of these can be paired with a choice of spaghetti, penne, fettucine, capellini, to name a few.
1950s: Italian, diminutive of capello 'hair'.
More definitions of capelliniDefinition of capellini in:
- The US English dictionary