- A soft leather made from South African sheepskin.More example sentences
- Sides of binding boards are covered with a woven fabric of cherry-red and black, and the shelfback is covered with imported black capeskin stamped in gold.
- In the custom room, next to his office, the drapes are hand-woven of capeskin, suede and gold metallic strands, and hang from ceiling to floor.
- Our extensive range of leather includes the finest deerskin, capeskin and suede available.
More definitions of capeskinDefinition of capeskin in:
- The US English dictionary