- Small pieces of pasta folded and stuffed with meat or cheese.More example sentences
- If the cappelletti are to be cooked at once, drop them a few at a time in plenty of boiling, salted water; they will cook in about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Roll more dough, using 1 piece at a time and keeping remainder covered and continue filling and forming cappelletti.
- Cappelletti are traditionally served in broth.
Italian, literally 'little hats'.
More definitions of cappellettiDefinition of cappelletti in:
- The US English dictionary