nounNorth American • informal
- A more surprising, upsetting, or entertaining event or situation than all others that have gone before: the capper was him accusing her of ripping off his carMore example sentences
- The choice of track sequence and final mix was left to others - hardly a definitive capper on Smith's impressive catalog.
- This meeting will be the capper of a critical stretch for both teams and will be the second game between the two in six days.
- Nonetheless, it was a swell capper to the evening and a nice capper to my (hang on… one… two…) three days in New York.
More definitions of capperDefinition of capper in:
- The US English dictionary