- A salt or ester of caprylic acid.More example sentences
- The strontium caprylate was prepared by metathesis from sodium caprylate and strontium chloride.
- Capryl is sodium-free, resin-free, derived exclusively from calcium, magnesium and zinc caprylates.
- It has lower concentrations of allicin and cinnamaldehyde than its sister products, Garlic Freeze Dried and Alli-Cinn but contains caprylates as the third component.
More definitions of caprylateDefinition of caprylate in:
- The US English dictionary