- A cellular phone designed for use in a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- The user enjoys all the benefits of a car phone with external GSM antenna, excellent audio quality in hands-free mode, and comfortable operation tailored to the needs of the driver.
- As her car headed up a long incline, Sara picked up her car phone and dialed Michael's number.
- Once they got in, Wesley reached out for the car phone and dialed the number of St. John School.
More definitions of car phoneDefinition of car phone in:
- The US English dictionary