- A building containing equipment for washing vehicles automatically.More example sentences
- If the force is too great, a mirror may not fold out of harm's way, such as when a vehicle is in a car wash.
- It would have included a wide range of facilities, including round-the-clock jet washers, a car wash and garage shop.
- A single access road is planned from the A65 to be shared by the restaurant and a proposed car wash at a former filling station next door.
More definitions of car washDefinition of car wash in:
- The US English dictionary