exclamation• informal , often • humorous
- An expression of surprise or dismay: Ay caramba!More example sentences
- Loads of Evesham stuff, including 5 fleeces, 10 ‘nearly high quality’ t-shirts, 5 copies of Go Back for Windows 98 (ay caramba!)
- Any parent knows that when you tell a child that something is ‘good’ for them, they tend to run the other way faster than Bart Simpson can say, ‘Ay caramba!’
- No, Oscar won't quit and go out of business and try out for American Idol but he may have to record another CD-aye caramba!
mid 19th century: from Spanish.
More definitions of carambaDefinition of caramba in:
- The US English dictionary