Definition of caravanning in English:
noun[mass noun] British
The activity of spending a holiday in a caravan: caravanning and camping are her favourite ways of getting away from it all
More example sentences
- With more than a million caravans and motorhomes in use, caravanning has become one of the fastest-growing leisure activities in the country.
- He enjoyed caravanning holidays, sailing, and repairing boats and cars.
- One of his great interests was caravanning and he and mum would go off on holidays just about every weekend.
- Example sentences
- We must do all we can to safeguard the natural heritage that draws campers and caravanners to the area.
- Campers and caravanners are also at risk when erecting tents or television aerials on caravans.
- My company is publicising a big caravan show, you see, and as we understand it, a large number of divers are in fact caravanners.