Definition of caravanning in English:
noun[mass noun] British
The activity of spending a holiday in a caravan: caravanning and camping are her favourite ways of getting away from it all
More example sentences
- With more than a million caravans and motorhomes in use, caravanning has become one of the fastest-growing leisure activities in the country.
- He enjoyed caravanning holidays, sailing, and repairing boats and cars.
- One of his great interests was caravanning and he and mum would go off on holidays just about every weekend.
- Example sentences
- We must do all we can to safeguard the natural heritage that draws campers and caravanners to the area.
- Campers and caravanners are also at risk when erecting tents or television aerials on caravans.
- My company is publicising a big caravan show, you see, and as we understand it, a large number of divers are in fact caravanners.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan