- Steel in which the main alloying element is carbon.More example sentences
- It can also be used on plastics and fiberglass and for polishing stainless steel, high carbon steel, or bronze.
- Both are IDPA-approved and available in blued carbon steel or stainless steel for $33.
- Steels are sometimes given names based on their principal alloy such as carbon steel, chrome-manganese steel, chrome-molybdenum steel, etc.
More definitions of carbon steelDefinition of carbon steel in:
- The US English dictionary