- A record of muscle activity within the heart made by a cardiograph.More example sentences
- The most common primary indications for emergency caesarean were presumed fetal compromise, intrauterine growth retardation or an abnormal cardiogram, and failure to progress.
- Instead of the firmly stated latency value from the white-paper, we were facing something unbelievable, looking more like a cardiogram of a heart patient.
- Along with Stone, we are permitted to see him, bare-chested in a medical clinic, undergoing a cardiogram.
More definitions of cardiogramDefinition of cardiogram in:
- The US English dictionary