noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Chronic disease of the heart muscle.More example sentences
- Thus, we now have the possibility to discover disease genes that cause cardiomyopathy and heart failure.
- Excessive chronic alcohol consumption also leads to dilated cardiomyopathy (alcoholic heart muscle disease).
- Some of them present with muscle weakness and muscle breakdown, some of them present with cardiomyopathy, heart muscle disease, liver disease.
More definitions of cardiomyopathyDefinition of cardiomyopathy in:
- The US English dictionary