- A person employed to support and supervise vulnerable, infirm, or disadvantaged people, or those under the care of the state.More example sentences
- While studying, he has been a support care worker at Darlington House in Basingstoke - proof that someone can go the extra mile when they set their mind to it.
- The hotel employs a care worker, and residents who want help with alcohol, health or housing will get it.
- I was a secretary for 25 years before changing profession to become a care worker.
More definitions of care workerDefinition of care worker in:
- The US English dictionary