noun[mass noun] • dated , chiefly Law
- Sexual intercourse.More example sentences
- In an innovative shift, Hurston replaces the legendary tree of knowledge, the apple tree, with an arguably more fitting symbol of the acquisition of carnal knowledge and sexual experience, the pear tree.
- The applicant was charged with a number of other counts involving allegations of carnal knowledge and assault during an earlier period, and he was convicted of some of those counts.
- Before revision of the state laws in 1813, rape was defined as ‘unlawful and carnal knowledge of a woman, by force, and against her will.’
More definitions of carnal knowledgeDefinition of carnal knowledge in:
- The US English dictionary