- A moist sponge cake containing grated carrot and typically topped with a buttercream or cream cheese icing: at lunchtime, how can we resist a fruit smoothie, a low-fat carrot cake, or a mocha cappuccino?More example sentences
- Your good intentions to eat apples and carrots can get trampled in your stampede to devour apple pie and carrot cake.
- Oooohhhh - did you really need those last bites of carrot cake?
- If you have any room left, try one of the fantastic-looking desserts - New York cheesecake, chocolate cake, carrot cake and lemon meringue pie.
More definitions of carrot cakeDefinition of carrot cake in:
- The US English dictionary