- Extend beyond the original area of application: his artistic practice is clearly carrying over into his social thoughtMore example sentences
- That ability to conquer challenges carries over into other areas of life as well.
- That practice carries over into some modern secret society initiations, where participants are hooded or masked to conceal their identities.
- The better I play, the more it will carry over to the World Cup.
More definitions of carry overDefinition of carry over in:
- The US English dictionary