Definition of carryall in English:
1North American A large bag or case.
- ‘Back to cameras,’ Chastity said and slung her carryall on her shoulder as Brandon wrestled their suitcase to their brownstone.
- She was dressed all in black and had a canvas carryall over her shoulder.
- Don't take boxes, baskets, rod holdalls and big carryalls with you.
2.1US A large car or truck with seats facing each other along the sides.
- Different kinds of carriages, coaches, cabriolets, caroches, and carryalls were parked in rows, some of them currently being worked on by a dozen or so employees.
- The carryall moves the harvester to and from the Spice fields quickly which allows for faster production.
- These overtly workhorse carryalls will continue to attract many, especially those requiring genuine tough-going four-wheel-drive.
Words that rhyme with carryallblackball • handball
Definition of carryall in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.