- (Of manufacturers or suppliers) form a cartel in (an industry or trade): the domestic industry retains the benefits of its expanded productivity by cartelizing the market (as adjective cartelized) Europe’s cartelized airline industryMore example sentences
- Symeonidis finds that industries without cartels have much higher advertising expenditures than cartelized industries.
- As public choice economists have shown, government regulation is often the surest means to cartelize an industry, and that almost always benefits the dominant player.
- This would cartelize American industry and increase profits.
More definitions of cartelizeDefinition of cartelize in:
- The US English dictionary