- A small red chilli pepper of a mild-flavoured variety.More example sentences
- Stir in the cascabels and let the chocolate mixture to cool slightly.
- There is a wide array of peppers ranging from jalapeños and bell peppers to chipotles and cascabels.
- Mix mashed sweet potatoes with ground coriander seeds, 1 generous tablespoon of the ground cascabels, and remaining ingredients and refrigerate, covered, for 24 hours to let flavors develop.
mid 17th century: from Spanish, from Catalan cascavel, from medieval Latin cascabellus 'little bell'.
More definitions of cascabelDefinition of cascabel in:
- The US English dictionary