- (Of a book) hardback.More example sentences
- This is because most hardback books are case-bound in leather or cloth and you have to laminate the cloth or cover before binding in order to print reproductions.
- I'm enjoying sketching, mainly in pen and wash, in my small Winsor & Newton case-bound book.
- Above that is my small case-bound sketch-book complete with elastic band to hold it shut against the water-buckled pages that are eternally anxious to escape.
More definitions of caseboundDefinition of casebound in:
- The US English dictionary