- The system of paying for goods when they are delivered.More example sentences
- Buyers may have several payment options, including credit card, debit card, personal check, cashier's check, money order, cash on delivery and escrow services.
- For example, he says in the booklet that you'll learn how to get your suppliers to give you ninety days credit, even if they have a policy of cash on delivery.
- Following the agreement in December 1997 to buy all your stock of uPVC extrusion product, the agreed terms of payment were to be cash on delivery.
More definitions of cash on deliveryDefinition of cash on delivery in:
- The US English dictionary