- A small house or other building, especially a wooden cabin.More example sentences
- Later Charles IV commissioned landscapes from Claude-Joseph Vernet to decorate his casitas (small country houses).
- Among Puerto Ricans in New York City, home-built casitas (small houses) in abandoned urban lots sprang up to recreate the garden life of a community amid decaying apartment projects.
- But everywhere in New York are seen Puerto Rican flags, and small casitas (little houses) similar to those seen on the island dot a variety of local lots and community gardens.
early 19th century: from Spanish, diminutive of casa 'house'.
More definitions of casitaDefinition of casita in:
- The US English dictionary