(also cassette recorder)
- A machine for playing back or recording audio cassettes.More example sentences
- This car was to automobiles what the cassette player was to sound systems: not ancient, but not terribly popular, either.
- Another coroner bought a cassette player to record court hearings from a car boot sale.
- She said: ‘We produce a simple tape recording, and all they need is a cassette player.’
More definitions of cassette playerDefinition of cassette player in:
- The US English dictionary