- An audio cassette with a single piece of popular music on each side.More example sentences
- Elsewhere in the sales data, it's confirmed that legal downloads are already the second biggest singles format there is - 150,000 were tracked by the BPI in January, outstripping vinyl, cassingles and DVD singles.
- We've all got a few bad cassingles in the closet.
- I made the switch from Dr. Demento to 90's alt-rock via a cassingle of ‘Come As You Are,’ followed shortly by a dub of the whole album.
More definitions of cassingleDefinition of cassingle in:
- The US English dictionary