- A symbol on the forehead denoting membership of a particular Hindu caste.More example sentences
- His hair is oiled and groomed into a beehive topknot; his high, unfurrowed forehead is punctuated with a round caste mark.
- Like the Hasidim with their pales, or the Indian woman with her caste mark.
- It is almost like an Indian caste mark, but in this case appearing as a troubling presence, permanently in her consciousness.
More definitions of caste markDefinition of caste mark in:
- The US English dictionary