1A person who casts something or a machine for casting something.
- This is the secret as to why the big casters are able to cast flat out all day without encountering overruns and ‘snap-offs’.
- Regardless of your fly casting techniques, all casters are governed by the following four principles
- Metal casters try to produce perfect castings.
2 Fishing A fly pupa used as bait.
- Some of the deeper slower water by the golf course and downstream is best fished with swim feeder rig using hemp as an attractor with gentles or casters as hook bait and feeding with hemp.
- The bait was two casters fished on a size 14 hook over a small carpet of hemp and caster.
- Always use the best quality bait you can obtain and keep maggots and casters in top condition.
Words that rhyme with casterblaster, castor, faster, grandmaster, headmaster, master, pastor, plaster
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: cast¦er
Definition of caster in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.