- An object made by pouring molten metal or other material into a mould: bronze castingsMore example sentences
- For thousands of years, in fact, foundry workers have made bronze castings of clay models made by sculptors.
- The Krishna theme is conveyed through the medium of woodcarvings, metal castings and ivory carvings.
- Most manufacturers will also use solid brass castings, screws and bolts in the construction of their furniture.
More definitions of castingDefinition of casting in:
- The US English dictionary