A plant with long, thin parts suggestive of cats' tails, in particular:
- ● the reed mace. ● (also cat’s-tail grass) timothy grass.
More example sentences
- Water plants abound, including a cattail, a realistic palm tree, and other vegetation.
- As mentioned earlier, large areas of cattails and other aquatic plants also will encourage muskrat activity.
- The lowland is lush with cattails and willows, and an osprey nest suggests the presence of trout.
Definition of cat's tail in:
- The US English dictionary