- A thief who enters a building by climbing to an upper storey.More example sentences
- An attempted robbery by a female cat burglar was thwarted when she was trapped by a resident, the Central Local Court heard recently.
- Where antiques are stolen it is often not a case of a cat burglar arriving at 2am, it is guys driving large removal vans up the driveway in broad daylight.
- A high-tech cat burglar is invading the apartments of young women.
More definitions of cat burglarDefinition of cat burglar in:
- The US English dictionary