- A large store, typically one of a chain, which specializes in a particular type of discounted merchandise and becomes the dominant retailer in that category.More example sentences
- This is an opportunity to build a category killer.
- Rick Heller is the managing editor of SoftPolitics, a Web site that has established itself as a category killer with one-stop shopping for consumers of political blogs across the spectrum.
- Analysts consider PowerPoint the category killer; it accounts for at least 95% of the presentation software market.
More definitions of category killerDefinition of category killer in:
- The US English dictionary