- A fight between women.More example sentences
- The number of women who are seeking treatment at hospital casualty units after being injured in drunken catfights is rising sharply, consultants warn.
- The house is a better place without you, although the catfights would have been good this next week.
- So there they were, two actors being precious, having a catfight.
- More example sentences
- So, when that significant cultural artifact, The Star published an article about catfighting on the set of Desperate Housewives, well, we were so there.
- So there is going to be some horrible catfighting over the price in the coming weeks, as Felix's broker takes it round an estimated 30 potential investors.
- The so-called ‘wild’ women are mostly attractive tarts given to petty jealousies and catfighting, just like most females.
More definitions of catfightDefinition of catfight in:
- The US English dictionary