Definition of catfight in English:
A fight between women.
- The number of women who are seeking treatment at hospital casualty units after being injured in drunken catfights is rising sharply, consultants warn.
- The house is a better place without you, although the catfights would have been good this next week.
- So there they were, two actors being precious, having a catfight.
- Example sentences
- So, when that significant cultural artifact, The Star published an article about catfighting on the set of Desperate Housewives, well, we were so there.
- So there is going to be some horrible catfighting over the price in the coming weeks, as Felix's broker takes it round an estimated 30 potential investors.
- The so-called ‘wild’ women are mostly attractive tarts given to petty jealousies and catfighting, just like most females.
Definition of catfight in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan