- Resembling a cat in appearance, action, or character: Marianne crossed the room with her usual catlike graceMore example sentences
- One of them has feathered wings, another a catlike appearance complete with a triangular nose and furry black tail, three have webbed fingers and gold, slitted eyes.
- He sometimes has the hip-shake, but never that lovely, slinky, catlike sexual menace we see here, that seductive creep.
- Why is it that excessive plastic surgery always makes the victim appear catlike?
More definitions of catlikeDefinition of catlike in:
- The US English dictionary