- A woman’s close-fitting one-piece garment with trouser legs, covering the body from the neck to the feet.More example sentences
- Pencil skirts, pedal pushers (with black vinyl bottoms on a mock croc print), catsuits and zipped jackets combine to form a strong urban theme.
- Expect all the hits from the film as the cast transport you back to the days of leather jackets, skin tight catsuits, hipsters and squares.
- She grinned as she laid out her new outfit; it was a latex catsuit, complete with built-in socks for her feet, and gloves for her hands.
More definitions of catsuitDefinition of catsuit in:
- The US English dictionary