noun (plural catteries)British
- A boarding or breeding establishment for cats.More example sentences
- In dire emergency of course, she could stay in a boarding cattery for a few days but in our judgement she'd not take kindly to that, wouldn't eat, and would be severely upset by the time we collected her.
- Elaine and John Culf are celebrating after their boarding cattery was judged one of the top three in the country.
- They want plans to include a cattery, wildlife hospital, kennels and visitors' centre.
More definitions of catteryDefinition of cattery in:
- The US English dictionary