- A Spanish sparkling wine made in the same way as champagne.More example sentences
- Italian prosecco, Spanish cava, or American sparkling wines are sometimes the best buys on a wine list.
- Good bubblies are made in California, too, and the prices generally fall between the inexpensive Spanish cavas and the French nonvintage brut champagnes.
- After all, champagne and cava are two of my favourite things, and I've been assured that they've got it in abundance at the party.
More definitions of cavaDefinition of cava in:
- The US English dictionary