- Strong woollen twill used especially for making trousers.More example sentences
- Surely, there is no sight more moving than a man and three square yards of carefully tailored cavalry twill moving in perfect harmony.
- It's a traditional hunting coat in cavalry twill with all wool tattersall check lining.
- Cotton is imported from the mainland, Pakistan and India, and specialty weaves include dobby corduroy and cavalry twill.
More definitions of cavalry twillDefinition of cavalry twill in:
- The US English dictionary