(also celery-top pine)
- A slow-growing evergreen tree with shoots that resemble celery leaves, growing from Borneo to New Zealand.
More example sentences
- Genus Phyllocladus, family Phyllocladaceae
- In areas of high rainfall and infrequent fires, celery-top pine may dominate understorey rain-forest species.
- Trees on the steep banks of the river include myrtle, sassafras, celery-top pines, laurels and giant tree ferns.
- Among the more unusual plantings are pink pine and celery pine from higher on Mt Cargill and some local silver beech.