- A mixture of salt and ground celery seed used for seasoning.More example sentences
- The parsnip is a member of the Umbelliferae family, along with carrots, fennel, parsley, celery, celeriac and chervil, so there would also be a certain serendipity in adding fennel seeds or celery salt to a parsnip purée, for instance.
- It is a mix of celery salt, mustard, red pepper, black pepper, bay leaves, cloves, allspice, ginger, mace, cardamom, cinnamon and paprika, very well balanced and somewhat spicy when you taste it as is.
- Once at a boil, pour in cheese, celery salt and cayenne pepper.
More definitions of celery saltDefinition of celery salt in:
- The US English dictionary