- A large single building or part of a complex subdivided into separate prison cells.More example sentences
- A hundred prisoners turned at once to the cell block's single barred window, where a blur of color floated through the front gate, heading for the compound.
- The main cell block is a cavernous building with a central four-story island of stacked cells.
- He told the newspaper that he attempted to hang himself after he was placed in a cell block with mentally ill prisoners.
More definitions of cell blockDefinition of cell block in:
- The US English dictionary